SEFFINISTO

 photo stars-BEST_zpsdnl2tj3i.jpgPhotobucket


Tuesday, July 28, 2015

#ColourMeGREY ❤️

You know that feeling of wanting something so much and once you obtain it, you just can't help yourself to be happy... couldn't be more happier... to the point that your the most happiest?

  07.26.15 is the day I coloured my hair GREY. Well not totally grey, but colour Taro- yes, just like the bubble tea. And I have DREAMT of it, and finally it is real. Something I did not expect would turn out flawlessly in me. I love it, and I love it more each day. ❤️

Let that be today that you F.L.Y - First Love Yourself
Because you won't do better if you don't believe in yourself; choose happiness, explore things, live your life to fullest, and always be PROUD of who you are. 

Here are my selfies lol, let me know what you think. 😁

Day 1 | 07.27.15







Day 2 | 7.28.15


Day 3 - 07.29.15 



GREY hair is life ❤️
SEFFINISTO

23 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SEFFINISTO has arrived.